Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Join Our Team
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» General Manager- Legends at Constellation Field - Legends at Constellation Field (Sugar Land, TX)
Who We Are:
Legends is a company that prides itself on providing fans with an exceptional experience each and every time they visit your venue. The fans are our guests and our number one priority. Understanding this concept means that we listen to your fans, understand what they want and customize our service in a way that meets and exceeds their needs. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment. We are dedicated to delivering a legendary fan experience. Let us show you the success you can achieve with a company that is truly all about the fans.
Manager of Events & Hospitality
This individual will partner with the President North America, Sports & Events on key initiatives that drive customer satisfaction and business results through client facing and relationship management.
- Establish and maintain high value relationships with internal and external clients that improve business performance and profitability.
- Identify and execute on key relationship building opportunities that drive business objectives.
- Act as a thought leader to clients by making well researched recommendations based on industry and/or functional expertise.
- Create and execute processes and best practices that improve office efficiency and maintain a positive and innovative office culture.
- Partner with President North America, Sports & Events on key initiatives that drive customer satisfaction and business results through client facing and relationship management.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends to identify competitive angles and business building opportunities relative to client needs.
- Initiate and conduct on-going account and potential client value added meetings.
- Support the creative design process for various client initiatives.
- Project management of RFPs- driving internal clients to ensure timely, high quality deliverables to the client.
- Lead the creation and delivery of department and client communications.
- General office management functions including calendar maintenance, planning and organization of meetings, office aesthetics and management of office amenities.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while upholding the Legends 7 pillars of success.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years complex customer service and executive level client facing experience
- 3-5 years office management experience including administrative support and project management
- Superior computer skills including a high level of MAC proficiency and various web based software
- Demonstrated ability to forge meaningful interpersonal relationships across functions and industries
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong project management skillset
- Familiarity with financial concepts for the purpose of value client reporting
- Proven ability to drive tasks to completion with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to assume various roles in a highly collaborative, team environment
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends’ Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Responsible for operational budget, manage monthly P&L statements and ensuring that all financial reporting are accurate.
• Prepare and present a Business Plan and detailed Operational Plan yearly that includes measurable goals and timelines for Concessions, AYCE, Catering and Merchandise, Inventory Control, In-Game Stand Resupply and Staff Training & Standards.
• Provide efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices.
• Improve fan satisfaction with general concessions in regards to food quality, speed of service and customer service using pervious year survey data as a baseline.
• Maintain cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies, work within budgeted guidelines.
• Ensure all invoices, accounts payable, billing and transfers are processed and accurate prior to month end closing.
• Oversee monthly inventory for all departments.
• Accountability for establishing and maintaining proper safety and sanitation procedures as well as ensuring proper repair and maintenance of food service equipment; create a working relationship with local health officials.
• Maintain management staff and ensure proper hiring and promoting of associates per Legends Hospitality Standards.
• Ensure unit compliance with federal, state, local, and Legends regulations regarding sale of alcohol, OSHA, payroll, employment and EEO guidelines.
• Verify, prepare and submit reports/monthly projections as required as well as ensure effective systems for cash, inventory and payroll procedures are in place.
• Review with team, after each homestand, financial data, including summary of flash reports and Legends survey results.
• Work closely with multiple sub contractors to ensure all needs are met, and terms of the contract are followed.
• Develop yearly operational budgets.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3-5 years management experience in the foodservice industry, preferably in for a sports and entertainment venue.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Superior collaboration skills, with the ability to influence others.
• Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Must be able to create a team environment that fosters engagement and opportunities for career growth.
• Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is required.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ