Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Office Manager - Legends Hospitality (Phoenix, AZ)
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The Staffing/NPO Coordinator is responsible for attracting and partnering with Non Profit Organizations to fundraise in the concession stands for all events at Constellation Field. The position is also responsible for staffing of seasonal staff, and consistently finding new and creative ways to find and recruit new staff and organizations to partner with the company and retain them. The Staffing/NPO Coordinator position is a part-time seasonal position based on an hourly rate.
• Spearhead the non-profit group and employee recruitment
• Manage the entire recruiting process NPO’s, from initial contact to managing the group through the end of season
• Processing new hire paperwork & sumbissions of all FC Background documents (Dug and Background)
• Build and maintain relationships with all surrounding communities
• Responsible for being active in the community recruiting and networking (75% of position will be out in the community building relationships, hanging flyers, meetings and knocking on doors to introduce the program)
• Developing and implementing new recruiting techniques to bring in a better quality and quantity of groups and staff.
• Explaining all program details, meeting with prospective new groups and scheduling the group for training classes and event days
• Managing the paperwork process, verifying paperwork is complete and meets the program criteria
• Performing reference checks on all new groups as well as verifying 501c3 Nonprofit status
• Maintaining consistent contact with management on prospective groups, upcoming trainings and status of filling all locations required
• Pay Card Explanations
• Track Employee Referrals
• Previous recruitment experience preferred
• Reliable transportation to be out in the community recruiting 75% of the work week
• Dynamic, outgoing personality
• Resilient competitive work-ethic, not discouraged by rejection
• Ability to perform duties above expectations with little supervision
• Professional demeanor with the aptitude to interact with poise and upholding the company name
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient in excel, database and internet searching skills
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evenings
• Must be comfortable accepting a part-time seasonal position hours vary from 0 to 35 a week
Position: Office Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Location: US Airways Arena, Phoenix, AZ
Who We Are:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has built a legacy of powerful results with the leaders of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for creating remarkable experiences at every occasion for our Guests has enabled us to redefine the role of a sports solutions provider, setting a new expectation in the industry. It is quite simply – The Legends Way. This is not just a slogan posted in a conference room; it’s our true north. It is the gauge by which we measure all things and it is evident in everything we do. The fact is, as a team’s service partner, Legends has the vast majority of the direct Guest interactions … the moments of truth … where a fan’s experience enjoying a team’s product in person can be enhanced or decayed. We embrace this responsibility, and we hold ourselves accountable to delight every Guest that we serve. Delighting them is why we believe so strongly in product quality, and why we strive to deliver five-star customer service. It’s why we are constantly innovating with products, service and technology. The best part of this approach is that delighting the Guest is good business. A happy Guest is good for us and it is great for our partners.
This position performs a variety of administrative and operational functions in support of the unit staff.
• Draft letters, reports and other correspondence in a timely, accurate manner.
• Provide routine information regarding events, operations, policies and procedures for various operations within the unit.
• Maintain a variety of files and records of information (e.g. attendance, event files, expense records, employee files, etc.).
• Prepare various schedules as required.
• Enforce and implement corporate policies and procedures and remain well informed of all office functions on a daily basis.
• Meet with vendors and assist with negotiating contracts (with directions from the General Manager or Corporate) for new office equipment, services or materials as needed.
• Maintain and order all necessary supplies and materials for the offices using corporate programs.
• Serve as keeper of the records for all current and closed files within the office.
• Maintain all necessary contracts, lease agreements, etc. for office equipment including copiers, computers & software.
• Make cost projection for budget related to office maintenance expenses based on past expenditures, projected growth and workload.
• Review or prepare labor schedules.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time
• This position will incorporate duties of other positions, including, but not limited to: Cash Room Supervisor, Accounting Clerk and Payroll Clerk.
• High school diploma.
• Six months of experience in office management principles and procedures.
• Work independently, exercising judgment, and initiative.
• Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office and typing skills.
• Ability to participate in a team environment.
• Ability to understand written and oral direction and communicate same with others.
Mobility is needed to attend various meetings and events. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays. Travel may be required.
Technical problems? Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ (popup window)