Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Join Our Team
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Staffing Coordinator - Legends at Constellation Field (Sugar Land, TX)
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends’ Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Legends is currently seeking a General Manager of Hospitality to oversee the new Ford Amphitheater and restaurant located on the iconic Coney Island Boardwalk.
The General Manager is responsible for effectively and profitably managing and directing all day-to-day aspects of the venue’s operations including, but not limited to, concessions and premium services. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Upholding Legends’ standards for quality and performance in all phases of the food and beverage operations.
- Constantly innovating the guest experience – food, service, communications, etc. Balancing creativity with practical implementation.
- Managing the operational budget, monthly P&L statements, ensuring all financial reporting is accurate.
- Maintaining strong, collaborative working relationships with the client and business partners.
- Overseeing management team, including developing talent, promoting from within, coaching, and performance management.
- Developing yearly operational budgets that result in a fiscally sound operation – including product levels and pricing.
- Overseeing monthly inventory for all departments.
- Verifying, preparing and submitting reports/monthly projections as required.
- Working closely with multiple sub contractors to ensure all standards are met and terms of the contract are followed.
- Ensuring unit compliance with federal, state, local, and Legends regulations regarding sale of alcohol, OSHA, payroll, employment and EEO guidelines.
- Performing additional related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in for a sports and entertainment venue.
- Ideal candidates must have experience in high volume, foodservice accounts, preferably in concessions or premium services for a sports and/or entertainment venue, with experience overseeing the sale of alcohol.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Previous P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and POS Systems is required.
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the staffing, employee engagement, and time keeping functions. The position is responsible for staffing of seasonal staff, and consistently finding new and creative ways to find and recruit new staff and organizations to partner with the company and retain them. The Staffing Coordinator position is a part-time seasonal position, based out of Sugar Land, TX, and will report to the General Manager.
Essential Job Functions
Processing new hire paperwork & submissions of all Background Check and Drug Test documents
Build and maintain relationships with all surrounding communities
Responsible for being active in the community recruiting and networking
Developing and implementing new recruiting techniques to bring in a better quality and quantity of staff.
Explaining all program details, meeting with prospective new groups and scheduling the group for training classes and event days
Managing the paperwork process, verifying New Hire Paperwork is complete and meets the program criteria
Running Payroll on a weekly basis
Performing reference checks on all new groups as well as verifying 501c3 Nonprofit status
Maintaining consistent contact with management on prospective groups, upcoming trainings and status of filling all locations required
Pay Card Explanations
Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent customer service
- Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
- Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
- Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
Excellent organizational skills
Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
Previous recruitment experience
Bilingual in Spanish
Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions:
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ