Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Join Our Team
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Office Manager - Legends - Yankee Stadium (Bronx, NY)
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends' Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The data entry clerk is responsible for providing data entry support to the concessions department. The data entry clerk will be working primarily with inputting data into the POS system and reconciling stand sheets. Works closely with department manager on all operations. Organizing and updating items in the POS system and running reports.
• Data Entry Experience required
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be Computer Literate
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and data programs
• Ability to quickly resolve situations with little guidance
• Excellent time management skills
• Customer service orientated
• Flexible work schedule
• Must be able to work fluently in English.
Schedule may include: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
• Seasonal, part-time, non-exempt
This position performs a variety of administrative and operational functions in support of the unit staff.
• Draft letters, reports and other correspondence in a timely, accurate manner.
• Provide routine information regarding events, operations, policies and procedures for various operations within the unit.
• Maintain a variety of files and records of information (e.g. attendance, event files, expense records, employee files, etc.).
• Prepare various schedules as required.
• Enforce and implement corporate policies and procedures and remain well informed of all office functions on a daily basis.
• Meet with vendors and Non-Profit Groups, and assist with negotiating contracts (with directions from the General Manager or Corporate) for new office equipment, services or materials as needed.
• Maintain and order all necessary supplies and materials for the offices using corporate programs.
• Serve as keeper of the records for all current and closed files within the office.
• Maintain all necessary contracts, lease agreements, etc. for office equipment including copiers, computers & software.
• Make cost projection for budget related to office maintenance expenses based on past expenditures, projected growth and workload.
• Review or prepare labor schedules.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time
• This position will incorporate duties of other positions, including, but not limited to: Cash Room Supervisor, Accounting Clerk and Payroll Clerk.
• High school diploma.
• Six months of experience in office management principles and procedures.
• Work independently, exercising judgment, and initiative.
• Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office and typing skills.
• Ability to participate in a team environment.
• Ability to understand written and oral direction and communicate same with others.
Mobility is needed to attend various meetings and events. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
This position is classified as part time hourly position. From mid-January through October hours will range from 30 - 45 per week depending on the venue's schedule. November through mid-January hours will be reduced.
Previous applicants are still under consideration.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ