Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Join Our Team
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends’ Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The General Manager is responsible for effectively and profitably managing and directing all day-to-day aspects of the venue’s operations including, but not limited to, concessions and premium services.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Upholding Legends’ standards for quality and performance in all phases of the food and beverage operations.
• Constantly innovating the guest experience – food, service, communications, etc. Balancing creativity with practical implementation.
• Managing the operational budget, monthly P&L statements, ensuring all financial reporting is accurate.
• Maintaining strong, collaborative working relationships with the client and business partners.
• Overseeing management team, including developing talent, promoting from within, coaching, and performance management.
• Developing yearly operational budgets that result in a fiscally sound operation – including product levels and pricing.
• Overseeing monthly inventory for all departments.
• Verifying, preparing and submitting reports/monthly projections as required.
• Working closely with multiple sub contractors to ensure all standards are met and terms of the contract are followed.
• Ensuring unit compliance with federal, state, local, and Legends regulations regarding sale of alcohol, OSHA, payroll, employment and EEO guidelines.
• Performing additional related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in for a sports and entertainment venue.
• Ideal candidates must have experience in high volume, foodservice accounts, preferably in concessions or premium services for a sports and/or entertainment venue, with experience overseeing the sale of alcohol.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Previous P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and POS Systems is required.
• Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ