Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Join Our Team
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Administrative Assistant - Legends at the Sacramento Kings (Sacramento, CA)
Who We Are:
Legends is a company that prides itself on providing fans with an exceptional experience each and every time they visit your venue. The fans are our guests and our number one priority. Understanding this concept means that we listen to your fans, understand what they want and customize our service in a way that meets and exceeds their needs. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment. We are dedicated to delivering a legendary fan experience. Let us show you the success you can achieve with a company that is truly all about the fans.
Position Available: Staffing/NPO Coordinator
The Staffing/NPO Coordinator is responsible for attracting and partnering with Non Profit Organizations to fundraise in the concession stands for all events. The position is also responsible for staffing of seasonal staff, and consistently finding new and creative ways to find and recruit new staff and organizations to partner with the company and retain them. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Spearhead the non-profit group and employee recruitment
• Manage the entire recruiting process NPO’s, from initial contact to managing the group through the end of season
• Build and maintain relationships with all surrounding communities
• Responsible for being active in the community recruiting and networking (A critical element to the position will be getting out into the community building relationships, hanging flyers, meetings and knocking on doors to introduce the program)
• Developing and implementing new recruiting techniques to attract and retain a high quality and quantity of groups and staff.
• Explaining all program details, meeting with prospective new groups and scheduling the group for training classes and event days
• Managing the paperwork process, verifying paperwork is complete and meets the program criteria
• Performing reference checks on all new groups as well as verifying 501c3 Nonprofit status
• Maintaining consistent contact with management on prospective groups, upcoming trainings and status of filling all locations required
• Track Employee Referrals
• Previous recruitment experience preferred
• Reliable transportation to for community outreach
• Dynamic, outgoing personality
• Resilient competitive work-ethic, not discouraged by rejection
• Ability to perform duties above expectations with little supervision
• Professional demeanor with the aptitude to interact with poise and upholding the company name
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient in excel, database and internet searching skills
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evenings
• Must be comfortable accepting a part-time, seasonal position hours vary from 0 to 35 per week
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends' Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined. For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Job Description: This position performs a variety of administrative and operational functions in support of the unit staff.
• Draft letters, reports and other correspondence in a timely, accurate manner.
• Provide routine information regarding events, operations, policies and procedures for various departments within the unit.
• Maintain a variety of files and records of information (e.g. attendance, event files, expense records, employee files, etc.).
• Prepare various schedules as required.
• Enforce and implement corporate policies and procedures and remain well informed of all office functions on a daily basis.
• Meet with vendors and clients when assistance is needed from other departments
• Assist marketing department with projects and daily tasks
• Help with corresponding emails for events department and provide general information to clients
• Maintain and order all necessary supplies and materials for the offices using corporate programs.
• Serve as keeper of the records for all current and closed files within the office.
• Maintain all necessary contracts, lease agreements, etc. for office equipment including copiers, computers & software.
• Review or prepare labor schedules.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time
• This position will incorporate duties of various departments, including, but not limited to: Human Resources, Accounting, Culinary and Concessions
• High school diploma.
• 3 years of experience in office management principles and procedures.
• Work independently, exercising judgment, and initiative.
• Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office and typing skills.
• Ability to participate in a team environment.
• Ability to understand written and oral direction and communicate same with others.
Mobility is needed to attend various meetings and events. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays. Travel may be required.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ