Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
The office manager will report directly to the General Manger while working closely with the other retail supervisors. Representatives are expected to be the role model of excellence for all other staff throughout the stadium. In addition, it will be necessary to be very knowledgeable about the stadium and services in order to assist any and all guests.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Work closely with store supervisors, GM, and Browns front office to handle on account retail orders
· Ensure timely and accurate billing of all on account orders
· Handle customer service initiatives and staff communications from office
· Assist with human relations communications
· Assist with reporting, nightly business, and any other reports as needed
· Assist with identifying problematic issues and concerns.
· Efficiently organize & operate game day check in/out procedures with staff.
· Assist with scheduling and payroll operations.
- Prepare retail locations for events and game day operations. Assist with retail managerial procedures at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Be an aid for certain outside functions for Browns events (ie. Training Camp, Fan Fest, Family Day, etc.)
· All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous retail and/or customer service experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience with established knowledge of Excel
- Quickbooks experience a plus
- Highly motivated, organized and professional pleasant and upbeat attitude
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced team setting in addition to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication and strong attention to detail.
- Must be available to work all FirstEnergy Stadium events including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and bi-lingua skill are a plus.
· Ability to walk around for 7 to 12 hours and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Accounting and business college courses preferred
- Seasonal, part-time, non exempt
- Internship credit available upon request
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ