Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Careers with Legends, LLC
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Legends Attractions is currently providing key consulting services for the design and construction of OUE’s SKYSPACE LA (SP-LA), a first class Observation Deck located in Los Angeles atop the tallest building in the U.S. west of the Mississippi. At the conclusion of construction, Legends Attractions will be responsible for all aspects of sales, operations and management of the SP-LA attraction. SP-LA will include unique technology and thrill-ride elements and is planned to host over 500,000 Guests per year. Opening in Spring 2015, SP-LA will occupy approximately 3 floors of the US Bank Tower in downtown LA. In addition to the Observatory Attraction, Legends will manage and operate a robust catering and special events business on the building’s 70th floor. Legends will manage and operate the facility over the term of the lease (10 years) in close cooperation with the building’s owner – OUE, a major international developer and operator of real estate projects.
The General Manager (GM) is a new position that Legends will add to its Los Angeles based team. The position will be charged with all aspects of ticket sales and managing and operating the US Bank Tower. Responsibilities will include recruitment and management of staff, development and implementation of sales, marketing and publicity programs, maintaining customer experience quality control, and delivering the annual ticket sales, revenue, and EBITDA budgets. The GM will be the key interface with the US Bank client.
Pre-opening of US Bank Tower the General Manager will:
- Manage the pre-opening budget and all pre-opening tasks related to Operations, Marketing, Sales and Publicity including departmental staffing, specification purchase and installation of key equipment (including ticketing and POS system, Photo Ops, etc), and manage all efforts regarding advance sales of attraction ticket and events.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the US Bank client, as well as internal resources including attractions colleagues, finance, human resources, and legal.
Post-opening of US Bank Tower the General Manager will be Legend’s key executive responsible all aspects of the operation. He/she will provide leadership and direct the efforts of the management staff to ensure:
- Smooth and continuous operation of the attraction with strong emphasis on delivering the highest quality guest experience, ensuring the level of customer service reflects Legends’ standards.
- Development and implementation of effective marketing, publicity and sales programs that result in achieving or exceeding annual ticket sales and revenue budgets.
- Managing costs to achieve annual EBITDA objectives.
- Implementation of the highest standards relative to maintaining the security of the premises and safety of guests, as well as employees.
- Establishment and maintenance of constructive and positive relationships with all internal and external constituents.
- Cross-functional coaching and development of talent.
- Adherence to pre-opening budget.
- Implementation of staffing plan and successful opening of the attraction in Spring 2015.
- Productive relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Guest survey results consistent with Legends expectation of providing world-class service.
- Meet or exceed annual ticket and event sales goals, revenue and EBITDA budgets.
- Prior experience, 10+ years, in all aspects of observatory and/or attractions management (operations, marketing, sales, publicity, maintenance) and guest services.
- Prior P&L responsibility for management and operations of a business.
- Excellent communication, management and team building skills.
- Prior experience with business management and operations with a large number of guests, delivering quality customer experiences.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ