Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Careers with Legends, LLC
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Special Events & Catering Coordinator - Legends at AT&T Stadium, Home of the Dallas Cowboys (Arlington, TX)
Who We Are:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has built a legacy of powerful results with the leaders of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for creating remarkable experiences at every occasion for our Guests has enabled us to redefine the role of a sports solutions provider, setting a new expectation in the industry. It is quite simply – The Legends Way. This is not just a slogan posted in a conference room; it’s our true north. It is the gauge by which we measure all things and it is evident in everything we do. The fact is, as a team’s service partner, Legends has the vast majority of the direct Guest interactions … the moments of truth … where a fan’s experience enjoying a team’s product in person can be enhanced or decayed. We embrace this responsibility, and we hold ourselves accountable to delight every Guest that we serve. Delighting them is why we believe so strongly in product quality, and why we strive to deliver five-star customer service. It’s why we are constantly innovating with products, service and technology. The best part of this approach is that delighting the Guest is good business. A happy Guest is good for us and it is great for our partners.
This position performs a variety of administrative and operational functions in support of the unit staff.
• Draft letters, reports and other correspondence in a timely, accurate manner.
• Provide routine information regarding events, operations, policies and procedures for various operations within the unit.
• Maintain a variety of files and records of information (e.g. attendance, event files, expense records, employee files, etc.).
• Prepare various schedules as required.
• Enforce and implement corporate policies and procedures and remain well informed of all office functions on a daily basis.
• Meet with vendors and assist with negotiating contracts (with directions from the General Manager or Corporate) for new office equipment, services or materials as needed.
• Maintain and order all necessary supplies and materials for the offices using corporate programs.
• Serve as keeper of the records for all current and closed files within the office.
• Maintain all necessary contracts, lease agreements, etc. for office equipment including copiers, computers & software.
• Make cost projection for budget related to office maintenance expenses based on past expenditures, projected growth and workload.
• Review or prepare labor schedules.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time
• This position will incorporate duties of other positions, including, but not limited to: Cash Room Supervisor, Accounting Clerk and Payroll Clerk.
Essential Job Functions:
• Customer research projects and analytics
• Special Event Sales and Catering and Special Events Teams with day to day duties
• Distribute information about Stadium events
• Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers
• Liaison with appropriate departments and stadium personnel about daily events
• Maintain Relationships with all departments
• Prepare daily and weekly reports with department sales figures
• Manage multiple projects at one time
• Communicate effectively through e-mail and phone
• Complete all projects quickly and thoroughly
• Assist with administrative duties including, but not limited to: copying, filing, faxing and mailing
• Assist Sales team with contracts
• Develop and execute e-mail blasts pertaining to promotional mailings and mailing lists
• Facilitate research and development of target market
• Assists with tracking sales trends over time
• Perform other group related duties as needed
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-2 years experience in sales/marketing or premium service experience, preferably in Sports & Entertainment
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Sales/ cold-calling experience helpful
• Passion for sales and creativity
• Extremely Organized, Proactive, Strong work ethic with a desire to build a career in professional sports
• Must be able to work weekends
• Ability to work as a cohesive unit of a team
• Proven written and presentation skills
• Bilingual a plus
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ