Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Office Manager/Non-Profit Coordinator - Legends Hospitality at Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN)
Vice President, General Manager, Hospitality, AT&T Stadium
Legends’ Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. Legends is a different kind of company doing things a different way. We bring new ideas and new approaches to delight the fan and build a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends has the vast majority of the direct fan interactions … the moments of truth … where a fan’s experience enjoying a team’s product in person can be enhanced or decayed. The Vice President, General Manager, Hospitality at AT&T Stadium is charged with providing best-in-class guest experience at our iconic venue. This role will be based in Arlington, TX and report to the Regional SVP, Hospitality.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Running an efficient, effective, and profitable operation.
• Upholding Legends’ standards for quality and performance in all phases of operations.
• Constantly innovating the guest experience – food, service, communications, etc.
• Managing the operational budget, monthly P&L statements, ensuring all financial reporting is accurate.
• Maintaining strong working relationships with the client and business partners by providing leadership and direction for concessions, premium services, tours, and merchandise operations.
• Overseeing management team, including developing talent, promoting from within, coaching, and performance management.
• Developing yearly operational budgets that result in a fiscally sound operation – including product levels and pricing.
• Overseeing monthly inventory for all departments.
• Ensuring unit compliance with federal, state, local, and Legends regulations regarding sale of alcohol, OSHA, payroll, employment and EEO guidelines.
• Verifying, preparing and submitting reports/monthly projections as required.
• Working closely with multiple sub contractors to ensure all standards are met and terms of the contract are followed.
• Performing additional related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field with a minimum of 7 years of management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in premium services, catering and concessions environment for a sports and entertainment venue. Multi-unit management experience preferred.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Superior collaboration skills, with the ability to influence others.
• Strong commitment to delivering a high level of guest and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, creativity, and management skills.
• A strong results-oriented leader who exacts the most from direct as well as indirect reports by setting clear goals, providing feedback, mentoring and coaching. Someone who knows a happy employee will ultimately result in superior customer service.
• High level of personal and professional integrity and ethics.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to create a team environment that fosters engagement and opportunities for career growth.
• Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Who We Are:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Essential Job Functions:
This position performs a variety of administrative and operational functions in support of the Merchandise department for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
• Spearhead the non-profit group recruitment.
• Develop and implement new recruiting techniques to bring in a better quality and quantity of groups.
• Manage the entire NPO recruiting process, from initial contact to managing the group through the end of season.
• Provide routine information regarding events, operations, policies and procedures for various operations within the unit.
• Manage NPO check-in/out as required on event day.
• Input Daily labor into front end system.
• Enforce and implement corporate policies and procedures and remain well informed of all office functions on a daily basis.
• Maintain and order all necessary supplies and materials for the offices using corporate programs.
• Serve as keeper of the records for all current and closed files within the office.
• Communicate with internal departments and external agencies.
• Confer with administrators regarding problem areas, make recommendations for increasing efficiency and for changing procedures.
• Respond to inquiries from corporate office or organizational units.
• Review work for accuracy, quantity, timeliness, adherence to prescribed procedures and prepare reports of subordinates’ productivity.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
• Previous experience as an office manager and recruitment preferred
• Dynamic, outgoing personality
• Resilient competitive work-ethic, not discouraged by rejection
• Ability to perform duties above expectations with little supervision
• Professional demeanor with the aptitude to interact with poise
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient in excel, database and internet searching skills
Technical problems? Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ (popup window)