Current available jobs in Facility Operations/Event Staff:
Manager, Tour Operations – Golden 1 Arena– (Home of the Sacramento Kings)
Legends Global Sales has partnered with the Sacramento Kings and Golden 1 Arena to oversee and operate arena tours. Legends is searching for a qualified candidate to will be responsible for the execution of stadium tours, both public and private. Responsibilities include hiring, training, coaching, motivating and supervising the tour guide staff.
Who We Are:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
At Legends we are committed to delivering INNOVATIVE services for PREMIER partners to create LEGENDARY experiences. Through our team of industry experts, we work directly with team owners and executives, stadium operators, athletic departments and municipalities providing them with solutions that have a positive impact on their fan experience while simultaneously maximizing revenues.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
If you have the passion and dedication to be a part of the Legends team, learn more below:
The Manager of Tour Operations is primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of the tour department at the stadium
· Manage, train and schedule tour operations staff for tours of the Arena
· Work in cooperation with stadium operations for daily tour schedule and other tour activity/theme day execution
· Assist in sales when directed by Director of Private Events & Tours
· Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers
· Work with staff to ensure quality and overall fan experience for all aspects of the tour programs offered
· Provide superior and professional customer service to clients
· Liaison with appropriate departments and arena personnel about daily tours
· Maintain relationship with Ticket Office with on sale information
· Prepare daily and weekly reports with department sales figures
· Attend team and community events for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities
· Non-traditional hours (Nights, Weekends & Holidays)
· 2-4 years of Stadium/Arena Operation and Sales experience, preferably in Sports & Entertainment
· College Degree
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
· Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects
· Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure
· Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary
· Able to balance internal priorities with client expectations
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Bilingual in Spanish a Plus
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ