Current available jobs in Facility Operations/Event Staff:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The Venue: Legends designed, built and operates One World Observatory (“OWO”), an immersive one hour Guest experience at the top of the World Trade Center. OWO has set a new standard in the Observatory experience. It includes unique sets and permanent scenery, state of the art electronic show equipment, custom designed media, restaurants and bars, and all necessary back of house facilities (ticketing, dressing rooms, offices, kitchens, etc.). OWO will provide an unparalleled Guest experience for over 3.5 million visitors a year.
The Role: The Seasonal Ticket Fulfillment Associate will be a dynamic, interactive role within the Observatory with a specific focus on the guest experience and how the guest relates to the Observatory experience. This position disseminates information and ticket options with the ability to up sell product.
· Greet guests and offer detailed pricing and ticket options
· Inform guests of events, closings, restrictions and any other information necessary to make informed buying decision
· Provide a high level of customer service by engaging guests, answering questions, resolving issues and providing service to ensure a great experience
· Retain learned knowledge and relay information accurately
· Present information in a concise, legible manner to our guests – must be able to speak loudly and clearly with a commanding presence
· Responsible for operating a POS ticketing system, computing receipt totals and accurately deliver to guests
· Handle cash or credit card transactions, make change and issue receipts to guests
· Responsible for accepting and verifying opening bank, accepting cash/credit cards from guests and then recording end of day receipts, preparing deposits for bank and validating deposit against ticketing system reports
· Performs other duties as necessary or required by management
· High school diploma or GED, minimum 1 year or more of customer service, cash handling, and computerized register required
· Highly motivated, enthusiastic and willing to engage guests and work in a highly busy, interactive environment
· HIGH level of demonstrated professionalism and customer service – excellent interpersonal skills are required
· Proficiency with ticketing system preferred, but training on specific system will be provided
· Multi-lingual or sign language capabilities a plus
· Entrepreneurial spirit, energetic and outgoing personality with a creative, and a proactive approach to work
· Able to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends & holidays as necessary)
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ