Current available jobs in Finance/HR/Legal:
» Human Resources Associate - Legends at Angel Stadium (Anaheim, CA)
» Customer Service Representative - Legends at the Golden 1 Center (Sacramento, CA)
» Regional Talent Acquisition Associate - Legends Corporate West (Los Angeles, CA)
Position: Human Resources Manager
Reports to: Quashan Lockett, Regional Human Resources Director
Location: Ford Center at The Star, Frisco, TX
Ford Center at The Star is the most comprehensive NFL training facility in the country and world headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys. It is a state-of-the-art, 510,000 square foot indoor athletic facility shared by the Dallas Cowboys, the City of Frisco, and Frisco ISD’s high schools. The facility seats 12,000 and features interior and exterior video boards. At 2,270 square feet, the exterior video board is the largest in high school sports. The facility is home to Dallas Cowboys Football Operations including locker room, training room, coaches’ offices, team rooms, Training Table and hydrotherapy. Ford Center boasts one indoor and two outdoor (one turf and one natural grass) NFL and University Interscholastic League (UIL) compliant practice fields. Four luxury suites and a premium hospitality area—Cowboys Club—overlook the indoor stadium and outdoor practice fields.
Cowboys Club is a private social club and restaurant, where members can socialize, collaborate, relax and entertain in an atmosphere that is passionate about Dallas Cowboys football. The club creates an environment inviting for Cowboys’ players, coaches and executives to socialize. Members will have exclusive looks inside the organization’s daily operations, training camp and team practices. Members-only events, including coach and player chalk talks covering business and football operations from the driving vision of owner Jerry Jones to a breakdown of the team’s draft picks, will give the members opportunities to engage their family, friends and clients.
The Human Resources Manager is an integral part of delivering our promise to our guests. The HR Manager will be responsible for executing the HR strategy and assisting with full employee lifecycle processes. They will partner with the Regional Human Resources Director, the General Manager of The Star, and The Director of Cowboys Club on key initiatives that drive customer satisfaction, operational excellence and business performance. This position carries out HR generalist responsibilities in the following functional areas but not limited to recruitment/employment, training, performance management, onboarding, and employee relations. This position will report directly to the Regional Human Resources Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with management ensuring HR strategies, processes and practices are implemented.
- Ensures optimum staffing levels exist throughout the unit at all times for operational success.
- Provide purposeful and futuristic coaching and feedback to all levels of employees, addressing various employee related issues and business needs.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes employee engagement and employee turnover data and makes recommendations to the Regional HR Director.
- Provide HR support during event and non-event days as needed.
- Ensures company compliance with all existing governmental and labor reporting requirements.
- Partners in the preparation of required documentation for compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Lead employee relations functions including the organization and execution of investigations into policy and law violations in addition to handling general employee concerns.
- Partnership in the processing of worker’s compensation claims, leaves of absences and benefits administration.
- Develops and facilitates talent development materials and initiatives.
- Must exhibit an active interest in company and venue specific operational knowledge as it relates to providing value added HR business partnership.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and suitable judgment in making HR related business decisions.
- Leadership and administration of full employee lifecycle process throughout the region as assigned.
Exemplifies the 7 Pillars of Legends:
LOOK THE PART
EVERYONE WORKS AS A TEAM
GUEST SATISFACTION IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
EMPATHETIC AND EDUCATED EMPLOYEES
NO LIMIT ON EXCELLENCE
DO YOUR PART
SAFETY AND STANDARDS
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or other business related
- 5+ years of progressive human resources experience
- Extensive working knowledge of federal and state labor law including worker’s compensation, workplace safety, EEOC, NLRB and FLSA
- Superior computer skills including hands-on HRIS and ATS experience
- Must be comfortable presenting to small and large audiences
- Demonstrated ability to forge meaningful interpersonal relationships across functions, industries and in local communities
- Outstanding leadership skills with a high capacity for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence and gain credibility with all levels of employees and customers both internal and external
- Must possess excellent oral, written and listening communication skills and the ability to prioritize and execute in a deadline-oriented environment
- A strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays
- Comfortable working in a matrix leadership environment
- 2+ years of people supervisory experience
- Previous UltiPro Experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
Who We Are: Legends is a company that prides itself on providing fans with an exceptional experience each and every time they visit your venue. The fans are our guests and our number one priority. Understanding this concept means that we listen to your fans, understand what they want and customize our service in a way that meets and exceeds their needs. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment. We are dedicated to delivering a legendary fan experience. Let us show you the success you can achieve with a company that is truly all about the fans.
Position Available : Human Resources Associate
Job Description: The Human Resources Associate role partners with the Human Resources Director and operational managers on a variety of initiatives and directives that maximize organizational effectiveness and performance Additional responsibilities include:
- A key function of this role is to develop and maintain purposeful relationships with management that ensure HR strategies, processes and practices are implemented
- Must exhibit an active interest in company and venue specific operational knowledge as it relates to providing value added HR business partnership
- Provide expert counsel and coaching to managers and employees (union and non-union) on all employee related issues such as, but not limited to: performance management, progressive discipline measures, career development, employee relations issues, policies and procedures, and all employment/labor laws
- Proactively anticipate and address labor/employee relations issues including conflict resolution efforts
- Partner with the Director of Human Resources to conduct investigations and preparation of necessary documentation
- Assisting in the building of bench organizational strength through the identification, recruitment, and development of talent
- Participate in the development and/or improvement of department goals, objectives and processes
- Participate in the full life cycle recruitment and hiring process
- Support staffing efforts during event and non-event days as needed
- Various safety related responsibilities including worker’s comp administration, maintenance of the OSHA log and safety board
- Lead the development and implementation of approved programs that increase employee satisfaction and retention
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years human resources experience
- 3+ years of generalist experience including employment law
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment law
- Exhibit strong technical aptitude – the ability to learn new system functionality quickly
- Must possess excellent oral, written and listening communication skills and the ability to prioritize and execute in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must demonstrate high individual performance and accountability to manage numerous independent responsibilities with limited direction.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
- Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
- Possess a positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and will be a self-starter seeing projects through to completion
- A strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative and leadership skills
- Superior computer skills including hands-on HRIS and ATS experience
- Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable working in a matrix leadership environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- GOLDEN 1 CENTER
Legends Customer Service Program actively pursues having the highest echelon of excellence at Golden 1 Center. Customer Service Representatives are expected to be role models of excellence for all other employees throughout Golden 1 Center. Customer Service Representatives will primarily conduct on-site guest satisfaction surveys and secret shop analysis’ during all Golden 1 Center King’s home games and major events, directly gathering real-time feedback from guests. Customer Service Representatives will also assist with Customer Service rewards and recognition initiatives on event day, including welcoming employee check-in and check-out tables and facilitating Customer Service games. In addition, it will be necessary to be very knowledgeable about the arena and services in order to assist any and all guests.
This is primarily an event day position that will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Survey on-site guests during events to gather real-time feedback on their experience
• Complete the required minimum number of guest satisfaction surveys and secret shops per event
• Assist with identifying and resolving problematic issues and concerns
• Maximize both employee and customer satisfaction
• Assist Customer Service Manager with employee rewards and recognition, including but not limited to, Customer Service games and check-in/check-out procedures
• Required to work all home Kings games
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
• Previous Customer Service experience a plus
• Customer Service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
• Highly motivated with a pleasant and upbeat attitude
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team setting, in addition to working independently
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Must be flexible to work all Golden 1 Center events, including mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must be fluent in English; bi-lingual skill are a plus
• Ability to walk and stand for 8 or more hours and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds
• High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
• Seasonal, part-time, non-exempt
***ONLY RESPONSES WITH AN ATTACHED RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED***
***ALL APPLICANTS SUBJECT TO DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK***
Who We Are:
Legends is a company that prides itself on providing fans with an exceptional experience each and every time they visit your venue. The fans are our guests and our number one priority. Understanding this concept means that we listen to your fans, understand what they want and customize our service in a way that meets and exceeds their needs. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment. We are dedicated to delivering a legendary fan experience. Let us show you the success you can achieve with a company that is truly all about the fans.
Position Available: Regional Talent Acquisition Associate
Job Description: The Regional Talent Acquisition Associate successfully drives our talent agenda through a laser focused commitment to enhancing our organization’s value through innovative and high performing human capital initiatives. Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
? Partner with leadership on the formulation of talent strategies that address existing skills gap, recruitment challenges and the introduction of new skills
? Ensure that diverse organizational interests are met through talent and community outreach efforts
? Sourcing of quality NPOs and temporary employee agencies that meet the premium expectations of the Legends’ brand and core values
? Partner with HR leads and Legal on the negotiation of temporary employee agency contracts
? Perform aggressive community outreach for all new and existing accounts ensuring that Legends’ talent outreach and hiring practices seek to represents the unique attributes of the communities that we serve
? Organization and oversight of hiring and networking opportunities including career fairs, company information sessions, professional mixers, etc.
? Develop and implement innovative means of expanding our talent network
? Identify talent relative industry trends while determining quality implementation strategies and process improvement opportunities
? Create, organize and maintain project management for special event recruitment efforts using Project Manager software
? Post new employment opportunities within assigned region
? Field resumes to appropriate hiring managers
? Diagnose the effectiveness of recruitment efforts and propose alternate means of sourcing top talent
? Assist in the interviewing, selection and onboarding of front line employees
? Provide support in placing new hires into the Ulti Pro onboarding system
? Provide support in ordering drug screens and background checks
? Assists in the accomplishment of additional talent objectives including conducting orientations, organizing training and the drafting of job descriptions as needed
? The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree
? 3+ years of interactive recruitment experience including cold calling and community outreach
? 2+ years of marketing and/or sales experience
? Ability to formulate and articulate tangible performance metrics
? Project management software experience helpful
? Must be comfortable cold calling unfamiliar organizations
? Possess a positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and will be a self-starter seeing projects through to completion
? Must possess excellent oral, written and listening communication skills and the ability to prioritize and execute in a deadline-oriented environment.
? Must be comfortable presenting in large and small group settings
? Must be comfortable interfacing with internal and external customers at all levels
? Superior computer skills including hands-on HRIS, ATS experience and Microsoft Office
? Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including nights, weekends and holidays
? Overnight travel will be required
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ