Current available jobs in Information Technology:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The Venue: Legends operates One World Observatory (“OWO”) an immersive Guest experience at the top of the World Trade Center. OWO sets a new standard in the Observatory experience. It includes unique sets and permanent scenery, state of the art electronic show equipment, custom designed media, restaurants and bars. OWO provides an unparalleled Guest experience for millions of visitors annually.
The Role: The Information Technology Intern will report directly to the IT Manager while working closely with the Managers in the Hospitality, Sales and Marketing departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide outstanding customer service to internal departments
· Liaise between system and service providers and the end users to resolve all system problems
· Act as desktop support in regards to computer problems related to Windows OS and Mac OS X
· Provide First level – Second level Help Desk Support
· Perform laptop, desktop and printer hardware troubleshooting and repair
· Provide support for multiple point-of-sale systems
· Communicate productively and professionally across all managerial levels
· Understand, analyze and research technical problems
· Work with IT Management to constantly monitor and improve delivery of IT Systems and support
· Work as a team member performing installation and maintenance of current and new software systems
· Candidates must be currently enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program, Information Technology concentration preferred
· Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements, including late nights, weekends, and holidays
· Strong organizational, writing and communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues
· Ability to work well with others, comfortable taking initiative and detail oriented
· Ability to research and understand technical documentation and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources
· Excellent customer service skills and a genuine desire to help people
· Professional image and demeanor
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ