Current available jobs in Premium Sales:
» Suite Sales Manager - Legends - Los Angeles Stadium & Entertainment District (Playa Vista, CA)
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
At Legends we are committed to delivering INNOVATIVE services for PREMIER partners to create LEGENDARY experiences. Through our team of industry experts, we work directly with team owners and executives, stadium operators, athletic departments and municipalities providing them with solutions that have a positive impact on their fan experience while simultaneously maximizing revenues.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
Job Description: The Event Sales Manager will be responsible for generating private event revenue from sales through various outreach channels including their own network of contacts and incoming leads. Additionally, they will pro-actively assist in developing future programs that will benefit long-term sales goals.
- Exceed monthly and yearly revenue targets set forth by Director.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Provide superior and professional customer service to clients.
- Perform some responsibilities on day of events, including entertaining clients and fulfilling large group commitments.
- Maintain the required amount of outbound sales calls set by Director.
- Research, analyze, and develop special event profit generating opportunities.
- Proactively solicit new business by, among other things, making sales calls and presentations, attending local trade shows, and engaging in other client prospecting in order to increase the size of the Organization’s potential client database.
- Create leads and develop long-term relationships in the event planning, production, and promotion communities, and with other relevant companies, organizations, and groups.
- Prepare and provide required reports to the Director of Sales including special event revenue reports, profit and loss statements, sales recaps, and departmental projections.
- Obtain feedback from clients following each special event to determine and analyze client satisfaction, Organizational performance, and event-related risks and liabilities.
- Three to five years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience and/or training.
- Resourceful, innovative and forward-thinking, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Expertise in financial analysis and planning, budgeting, and marketing.
- Working knowledge of local and regional markets, venue operations, and special events industries.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively evaluate risks and liabilities of special events and venue rentals.
- Be adept at negotiating with clients when required within the guidelines set.
- Excellent self-accountability for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Process-oriented, highly organized, fast and accurate, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in spreadsheet, database, and word processing programs.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends and holidays as necessary).
Who We Are:
Built on a system of people, process and execution, The Legends Way has helped to define our culture company-wide. It’s woven through our DNA and helps us provide standard-setting results for our partners. We are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Team-oriented and fit within the Legends culture: We win and have fun doing it!
Position Available: Suite Sales Manager- Los Angeles Stadium & Entertainment District
Mr. Stan Kroenke is embarking on a project to build the most iconic stadium and entertainment district in North America. The LA Stadium & Entertainment District will be home to the NFL games, countless major concerts & sporting events, Super Bowls, other global events and much more. As part of this project, Legends has been hired to oversee and manage various project development and sales & revenue aspects of the stadium. This oversight includes the successful sold out sales campaign of the stadium’s suite inventory prior to the building’s opening.
Reporting to the Director of Suite Sales & Service, the Suite Sales Manager will be responsible for generating revenue around a number of different suite products, all sold on multi-year leases. The overall responsibility includes, but isn’t limited to, working with the leadership team on strategy, high-level prospecting, utilizing the world class L.A. Stadium Premiere Center, and face-to-face selling to senior decision makers.
- Sells multi-year suite agreements to C-Level executives and/or key decision makers of corporations, high net worth individuals via outbound sales calls, face-to-face appointments and presentations
- Prospect potential new clients via phone, email, internet, and lead lists
- Aggressive and creative prospecting efforts required
- Execute and lead sales presentations, both on site within the state of the art L.A. Stadium Premiere Center and off site at prospect locations throughout the Los Angeles and Southern California region
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and future clients to grow prospect pool and increase selling opportunities
- Develop procedures and programs for outbound suite sales efforts that include prospecting, lead generation, pipeline management, data capture and database management
- Utilizes company CRM system to manage accounts, pipelines, sales process, and activity
- Create, track, develop and maintain all proposals, research, contracts and follow all suite sales processes
- Exceed individual sales goals and meeting targets
- Due to the nature of this project, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends,and game days.
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and professional communication skills to interface with all levels of a company, both internally and externally.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-7 years sales experience. Prior experience selling six and seven figure suite deals in the sports and entertainment industry is preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter, with strategic thinking and personal leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team selling environment and collaborate with others
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills and general creativity
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate effectively with prospects, customers and internal team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, CRM Dynamics, and Presentation/AV equipment
- Proficiency with Ticketmaster, experience with Archtics is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation with ability to travel to offsite client meetings/presentations
- Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ