Current available jobs in Premium Sales:
» Premium Service Coordinator - Legends - Las Vegas Stadium (Las Vegas, NV)
» Catering Event Sales Manager - Legends - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles, CA)
» Group Sales Associate - Legends - OUE Skyspace LA (Los Angeles, CA)
» Sales Coordinator - Legends - Rose Bowl Stadium (Los Angeles, CA)
» Premium Account Executive - Legends - USC (Los Angeles, CA)
WHO WE ARE:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success through our three best-in-class service divisions – Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories, including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment.
We deliver solutions for legendary brands across all platforms, which has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider, and set a new expectation within the industry. Legends’ mission is to supply our partners a world-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company with a unique operating philosophy, building strong partnerships with our clients and bringing a new approach to customer service. As a service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service where no request is unreasonable, and going the extra mile isn’t the exception – it’s the expectation.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Mr. Stan Kroenke is embarking on a project to build the most iconic stadium and entertainment district in North America. The Los Angeles Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park will be home to the Los Angeles Rams, countless major concerts and sporting events, Super Bowls, and much more. As part of this project, Legends has been hired to oversee and manage various project development and sales and revenue aspects of the stadium project. This oversight includes the successful facilitation of the stadium naming rights partnership and the creation and monetization of a founding partner platform.
The Coodinator, Global Partnership Development will be a key member of the Los Angeles Stadium and Entertainment District sales team in providing support and creating efficient processes surrounding the development of partnerships for the stadium naming rights and founding partner platform. The Coordinator, Global Partnership Development will report to the Development Manager, Global Partnerships of the Los Angeles Stadium and Entertainment District, while supporting all dedicated sales team members on the project.
- Support the sales team, by providing research and analytics on potential prospects including but not limited to company backgrounds, platform activations, financial overviews, while staying ahead of the industry trends and presenting new and existing industry prospects to the leadership team.
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external staff in order to plan, ideate and execute partnership pitch presentations and proposals, inclusive of platform development and program thought starters, to new prospects.
- Create and execute processes and best practices that improve the sales efficiency while maintaining a positive and innovative office culture.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills, with an emphasis on task management and meeting deadlines.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Self-starter with ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Other duties as assigned by LASED team.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years of brand research and sales support experience preferred within the sports and/or entertainment industry or related field.
· Proficiency with data processing and MS Office applications.
· Professional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
· Strong work ethic, paired with excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours, as well as nights, weekends, holidays as required.
· Proven ability to drive tasks to completion with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to work well with other team members.
Built on a system of people, process and execution, The Legends Way has helped to define our culture company-wide. It’s woven through our DNA and helps us provide standard-setting results for our partners. We are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Team-oriented and embody the Legends culture: we win and have fun doing it! Our track record speaks for itself – having been part of the most innovative stadiums in sports, including the state-of-the-art homes for the Dallas Cowboys, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons among others.
The Project: Legends Global Sales has teamed up with the Raiders to help design and sell their future home in Las Vegas that’s set to open in 2020. The roughly 2 million square foot, 65,000+ seat venue will become an iconic symbol for the city of Las Vegas. If you have the passion and dedication to be a part of this premier new stadium project, learn more below:
Job Overview: The Premium Service Coordinator is primarily responsible for delivering a superior level of service to Club Seat Owners and Personal Seat License (PSL) accounts for the Las Vegas Stadium set to open in 2020. The Premium Service Coordinator should be a professional, customer service-oriented, well organized and positive individual. The Premium Service Coordinator will work under the guidance of the Manager of Premium Service.
- This position will be focused on servicing and retaining assigned club seat accounts through touchpoints, collections, contract execution, exceptional customer service and hospitality.
- Responsible for servicing roughly 1,000 assigned Club Seat accounts.
- Assist in servicing the remaining reserved seating accounts during the sales process and annual collections.
- Support the Premium Sales Consultants in creating new accounts in Archtics, processing PSL payments, preparing and executing PSL contracts, sending fully executed copies of contracts, and making a proper introduction to the customer.
- Produce and execute annual club seat payment invoicing and collections and work diligently toward a 100% collection rate each year.
- Deliver monthly touchpoints to Club Seat Owners via email, phone or written communications to ensure a quality year-round experience.
- Provide prompt and professional communication to Club Seat Owners and internal staff.
- Maintain accounts, contracts and notes in CRM/Salesforce.
- Uphold positive relationships and customer confidentiality.
- Assist in the creation and coordination of special events to aid in in all sales initiatives ( i.e. sales cocktail events, influencer events, deposit list conversions, out-of-market sales trips, etc.).
- Provide support for any inbound service related calls from PSL owners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Prior sports sales/service/hospitality industry or equivalent experience is required
- Candidate should possess strong team-oriented work ethic and a positive, “Service-First” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Candidate should work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members
- Previous working experience with CRM/Salesforce and TicketMaster Archtics is a plus
- Able to work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
Legends Hospitality prides itself on providing fans with an exceptional experience each and every time they visit one of our venues. The fans are our guests and our number one priority. Understanding this concept means that we listen to our fans, understand what they want and customize our service in a way that meets and exceeds their needs. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment. We are dedicated to delivering a legendary fan experience. Let us show you the success you can achieve with a company that is truly all about the fans.
Legends currently has an opening in our West Region of Sports and Entertainment with our MLS – Banc of California Stadium.
Los Angeles Football Club is Major League Soccer’s newest team in Los Angeles, set to debut in 2018. LAFC is developing a world-class, forward-thinking sports organization to bring the fastest growing professional sport in America to one of the largest and most diverse markets in the world.
Department: Premium Services
Position Available: Catering Event Sales Manager
Work with LAFC Sales and Marketing Team in the outbound effort to increase revenue. The scope of this business includes, but is not limited to, Corporate Retreats, Non Profit Conferences, Large Company/Association Picnics, Government Retreats/Conferences, Church Retreats, Outdoor Education Programs, Family Vacation Packages, Family Reunion Packages and Senior & Foreign Tours.
Another essential responsibility is to strive toward building the overall strength and performance of the sales and marketing department to ensure they function as one motivated team to reach all company goals.
Duties & Requirements:
· Solicit new business in all market segments.
· Achieve monthly and yearly revenue targets
· Exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
· Build relationships to provide repeat business
· Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
· Maintain the required amount of outbound sales calls
· Spend approximately 50% of the workweek out of the office calling on potential and current clients
· Attend community events and trade shows for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities and name recognition.
· Seek out opportunities to make presentations to organizations, business groups, clubs, schools, etc. to enhance the client prospecting effort and increase the LAFC customer database.
· Develop and maintain the customer database
· Obtain feedback from clients following each event to determine and analyze client satisfaction, operational performance, potential for immediately rebooking of that specific event and leads for generating new business
· Respond quickly to customer inquiries and other communications
· Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
· Three to five years of related experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience and/or training.
· Resourceful, innovative and forward-thinking, with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Working knowledge of local and regional markets in each potential business segment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Be adept at negotiating with clients when required within the guidelines set
· Ability to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends and holidays as necessary
Built on a system of people, process and execution, The Legends Way has helped to define our culture company-wide. It’s woven through our DNA and helps us provide standard-setting results for our partners. We are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Team-oriented and fit within the Legends culture: We win and have fun doing it!
About the Project:
OUE Americas has selected Legends to operate OUE Skyspace LA which is part of $60 million renovation to the US Bank Tower in the heart Downtown Los Angeles, California. From close to 1,000 feet above the city, Skyspace LA is the home to California’s tallest open-air observation decks, Skyslide and tallest event space West of Chicago, IL. Skyspace LA honors the culture, community and people that make Los Angeles unlike any city in the world.
Our sales team is growing! We are looking for a rockstar to join the Group Sales team and make their impact on OUE Skyspace LA. The Group Sales Associate will be responsible for generating revenue from group ticket sales through various outreach channels including their own network of contacts, cold calling, and incoming leads. Their primary focus will include schools, tour groups, corporations, churches, nonprofits/associations and youth organizations. Additionally, they will proactively assist in developing future programs that will benefit Skyspace’s long-term sales goals.
· Provide superior customer service to clients and prospects.
· Generate sales leads through previous customer network, as well as phone and email outreach.
· Participate in a minimum of 5 outside/inside appointments per week plus make a minimum of 50 outbound sales calls each day with the goal of maximizing group ticket sales.
· Meet the established sales objectives by executing effective corporate and non-corporate sales calls and presentations with an emphasis on group packages. This includes structured solicitation via cold calling over the phone and in-person.
· Complete the booking process including reservations, invoicing, payment and ticket fulfillment.
· Respond in a timely manner to calls, inquiries and emails related to the position.
· Maintain comprehensive records and accounting.
· Develop client relationships to ensure long-term patronage.
· Manage client-related issues in a calm, professional manner.
· Ability to market and successfully sell add-value products.
· Attend networking events and trade shows as needed.
· Perform related duties as assigned by management
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in group sales, preferably in an attraction, entertainment or hospitality environment.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills — diplomatic, tactful, customer-focused with a professional phone manner and ability to interact with a variety of clients.
· Process-oriented, highly organized, fast and accurate, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent self-accountability for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism.
· Resourceful, conscientious, punctual.
· Entrepreneurial spirit, energetic and outgoing personality with a proactive approach to work.
· Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
· Multi-lingual capabilities a plus. Knowledge of Mandarin is a bonus
· Ability to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends and holidays as necessary).
· Knowledge of Accesso ticketing system and Salesforce is a plus.
DISCLAIMER: The above is intended to describe the general contents and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
· Primarily responsible for managing a wide range of administrative and reception duties related to the daily operations
· Work in cooperation with the Director of Sales to identify and communicate with businesses and organizations interested in group entertainment opportunities at Rose Bowl Stadium
· Assist Sales team with contracts, insurance, and invoicing
· Assist with the management of all general Rose Bowl Stadium event inquiries
· Responsible for the acquisition and distribution of sale catalogs to current and potential clients
· Support with the creation and development of sales and promotional materials related to sales and corresponding events for distribution to all targeted corporations, businesses, organizations and associations
· Prepare daily and weekly reports for Director of Sales with department sales figures
· Prospect new business
· Produce, filter and distribute leads through CRM
· Develop and execute e-mail blasts pertaining to promotional mailings and mailing lists
· Facilitate research and development of target market
· 1-3 years’ experience in sales/marketing and event planning
· Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities; easily adapt to changing situations
· Professional verbal and written communication skill
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
· Bilingual in Spanish a plus
· Sales/ cold-calling experience helpful
· Passion for sales and creativity
· Extremely Organized, Proactive, Strong work ethic with a desire to build a career in professional sports
· Must be able to work occasional weekends
· Salesforce, Archtics or CRM knowledge plus
Born from performance, Legends has created a legacy of delivery and success with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business.
Our Global Sales division offers best-in-class processes and infrastructure built on a foundation of precise systems, training and culture. With more than $5 billion in sales and sponsorships worldwide, our structured approach delivers proven results in both revenue and service. We consistently achieve legendary success for new, renovated and existing venues throughout the world.
Just a few of our esteemed partners: the New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys, Manchester City FC, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Angels, Rose Bowl, Notre Dame and Oklahoma Sooners.
Legends & USC Partnership
The University of Southern California (USC) has partnered with Legends Global Sales to assist in the sales strategy and execution of new premium seating offerings at the renovated LA Memorial Coliseum. The Coliseum is undergoing a $270MM renovation scheduled to be completed for the 2019 football season.
Position & Responsibilities
The Premium Account Executive team is responsible for engaging and converting existing USC Athletics donors and ticket holders, while also identifying new development opportunities for the premium seating options in the renovated Coliseum. Premium Account Executives should be results driven, possess an optimistic team-first attitude and a desire to be the best. The Premium Account Executive team will work under the guidance of the General Manager for Legends Global Sales.
- Educate and identify USC Athletics donors, season ticket holders and new development prospects
- Engage prospects through phone calls, appointment setting and in-person presentations
- Generate awareness of the Coliseum Renovation Project, educate individuals of the various enhancements and secure capital gifts, annual donations and season ticket commitments
- Work non-traditional hours including: weekends, events and game-days
- Reach and exceed individual and team sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Two or more years of related sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effectively communicate with donors and C-level clients
- Resourceful, innovative and forward thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word and Excel
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ