Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Careers with Legends, LLC
Current available jobs in Retail/Merchandise :
» Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars Retail Associate - Legends Hospitality at American Airlines Center (Dallas, TX)
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation
The General Manager position will be responsible for effectively and profitably managing and directing all day to day aspects of the Merchandise operations. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible to for operational budget, manage monthly P&L statements and ensuring that all financial reporting are accurate.
• Provide leadership, coaching and mentorship to a staff responsible for executing the merchandise business plan.
• Sustain cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies, work within budgeted guidelines.
• Provide efficient merchandising by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices.
• Ensure unit compliance with federal, state, local, and Legends regulations regarding sale of goods.
• Maintain management staff and ensure proper hiring and promoting of associates per Legends standards.
• Work closely with multiple sub-contractors to ensure all needs are met, and terms of the contract are followed.
• Preserving existing programs and developing new concepts to ensure industry trendsetting.
• Oversee monthly inventory for merchandise operations and develop yearly operational budgets.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years management experience in the retail industry, preferably in a high volume environment.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Demonstrate leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Experience working in both union and non-union environment is preferred.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to communicate with employees, vendors, client representatives and guests in a positive and professional manner.
• Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
***ONLY RESPONSES WITH AN ATTACHED RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED***
***ALL APPLICANTS SUBJECT TO DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK***
Our Sales Associates are responsible for creating the ultimate sales experience for our fans. Our number one priority is to provide fans with a Legendary Experience each time they enter our store. We strive to create an environment unlike any other sporting event world-wide. We go above and beyond to exceed their expectations in Customer Service, selection of engaging brands, display of merchandise, attention to detail, and creating hype and excitement for the game. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working in teams and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you!
Summary of Team Member Daily Duties:
• Create exciting, energetic, positive motivational environment for the fans
• Outstanding personality and work ethic
• Engage all types of fans in positive conversation
• Provide fun, but professional environment for fans and teammates
• Show expertise when selling product
• Sell multiple items in each transaction
• Excellent accuracy when using POS systems
• Demonstrate ownership in maintaining, re-stocking and cleaning daily sections
• Excellent customer service and selling skills
• Past experience working in retail or sales preferred
• Must have a H.S Diploma or GED
• Must show expertise and pride when selling product
• Respectful of a diverse team base and fan base
• Must be able to take constructive feedback and make necessary positive changes
• Honesty and integrity in all actions and language
• Must be willing to work extended hours on game days and during events
• Accuracy in opening and closing procedures
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ