Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Join Our Team
Current available jobs in Retail/Merchandise :
Exciting Opportunity to work for Legends supporting retail merchandise sales for the Phoenix Suns!
Job title: Retail Sales Associates, US Airways Center
Reports to: Retail Lead
Under the direction of the Retail Lead, is responsible for counting inventory, facing, selling, and serving retail items in a courteous, friendly, and efficient manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports for scheduled work in a timely manner and is in complete uniform, with a neat and clean personal appearance.
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times.
- Work in assigned area of operation as needed (team store, cashiers, kiosk, portables and customer service).
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are in effect at all times, have working knowledge of POS.
- Implement Legends customer service program to ensure excellent customer service.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Totals and assembles guest’s order, receives payment, and makes required change, counting back change to guest.
- Uses Point of Sale equipment correctly and accurately.
- Ends transactions in a positive way, such as “Thank You” or “Enjoy the Game/Event.”
- Maintains high standards of friendly guest service.
- Shows flexibility by rotating to other service locations when necessary. Must be able to work cashier or floor whenever needed.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- At closing, works with other store/stand personnel to properly clean and organize stock for next event.
- Performs and completes other tasks as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Must be pleasant, courteous and enjoy working with people.
· Must be able to handle cash and inventory efficiently.
· Must be able to work with others as a team.
· Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations.
· Must be able to smile, maintain positive body language, and consistently provide positive guest service.
· Must be able to make generalizations, evaluations, and decisions without immediate supervision.
· Must be able to accept and carry out responsibility for directions.
· Orientation and on-the-job training are provided.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to work hours that vary, according to the event schedule
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift and to carry up to 50 lbs.
Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions. Able to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 lbs.
DISCLAIMER: The above is intended to describe the general contents and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ