Current available jobs in Retail/Merchandise :
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
• Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times.
• Ability to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
• Accurately ring-in sales in a timely manner at the location on the Point of Sale terminal
• Ensure all cash handling and inventory management procedures are in effect at all times, have working knowledge of POS. Uses Point of Sale equipment correctly and accurately.
• Maintains high standards of friendly guest service. Be proactive when greeting guests and providing help to all customers
• Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
• At closing, works with other store personnel to properly clean and organize stock for next day.
• Performs and completes other tasks as assigned by management.
• Must be pleasant, courteous and enjoy working with people.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and willing to engage guests and work in a highly busy, interactive environment.
• Must be able to handle cash and inventory efficiently.
• Must be able to work with others as a team.
• Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations.
• Must be able to consistently provide positive guest service.
• Must be able to make generalizations, evaluations, and decisions without immediate supervision using best judgment.
• Should have an appreciation for retail and customer service experience
• Multi-lingual capabilities a plus.
• Able to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends & holidays as necessary)
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ