Current available jobs in Retail/Merchandise :
» Hiring Event!! (August 30, 2017) - Legends with the Oklahoma City Thunder (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Assist in all merchandise operations, and fulfill company goals and objectives with an emphasis on customer service. Assist in managing merchandise operations to reduce cost, enhance revenues, grow client relations, and enhance the customer experience.
- Perform inventory & maintain proper inventory levels throughout First Energy Stadium.
- Supervise assigned personnel, discipline, evaluate performance, and develop each employee to his/her potential.
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures are in effect at all times.
- Manage performance of employees by preparing and communicating goals. Communicating progress or opportunities for improvement to provide effective feedback.
- Assist in the development of programs that result in increased customer satisfaction at First Energy Stadium.
- Work with visual displays and merchandising of stands. Setting up displays to best attract customers' attention.
- Maintain product and service quality standards and anticipate customer needs/concerns
- Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 3 years merchandise experience preferred
- Able to work in a team environment, move fast, and act on assigned duties
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be flexible to work all First Energy Stadium events including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Energetic, self-motivated, friendly personality, and excellent guest services skills are required
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
- Must be able to work fluently in English
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
- Seasonal, part-time, non exempt
***ONLY RESPONSES WITH AN ATTACHED RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED***
Hiring Event!! (August 30, 2017)- Chesapeake Energy Arena- Legends Hospitality
Date: August 30
Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena' 100 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Legends Hospitality is Hiring!
On Wednesday, August 30th, Legends will be hosting a hiring event! We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic candidates for Legends Hospitality at the Chesapeake Energy Arena for Oklahoma City Thunder Games! Legends has the job for you!
Candidates must apply online first before scheduling an interview! Interviews will be conducted onsite by appointment only!
Legends is looking to hire the following exciting opportunities:
All interviews will be scheduled, so please submit your application for consideration.
You must be 18 years of age to apply.
***ALL APPLICANTS SUBJECT TO DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK***
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ