Our people are exceptional, empowered for success, dedicated to the cause and always deliver.
Join Our Team
Current available jobs in Retail/Merchandise :
Our Sales Associates are responsible for creating the ultimate sales experience for our fans. Our number one priority is to provide fans with a Legendary Experience each time they enter our store. We strive to create an environment unlike any other sporting event world-wide. We go above and beyond to exceed their expectations in Customer Service, selection of engaging brands, display of merchandise, attention to detail, and creating hype and excitement for the game. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working in teams and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you!
Essential Job Functions
• Create exciting, energetic, positive motivational environment for the fans
• Outstanding personality and work ethic
• Engage all types of fans in positive conversation
• Provide fun, but professional environment for fans and teammates
• Show expertise when selling product
• Sell multiple items in each transaction
• Excellent accuracy when using POS systems
• Demonstrate ownership in maintaining, re-stocking and cleaning daily sections
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Excellent customer service
• Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
• Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
• Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
• Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members as assigned.
• Able to communicate effectively; including the ability to receive and deliver detailed instruction.
• Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to pass a background/drug test
• Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions:
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ