Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Position: Concession Supervisor
• Directly managing event day staff while having direct interaction with customers.
• Maintain and control high volume food and beverage inventory.
• Train, educate, and enforce responsible service of alcoholic beverages and evaluate compliance within corporate procedures.
• Develop and enforce standards for service, sanitation, and product and food quality.
• Ensure all cash handling procedures are documented and enforced.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, inventory, and cash control procedures.
• Conduct physical audit of inventory and product. Research and perform reconciliations.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
• Strong attention to detail and extremely organized with elevated time management and prioritizing skills.
• Must meet state and city health requirements for food handling and alcoholic beverage service.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to work fluently in English
• Ability to work in an open aired environment during all climate conditions.
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds up and down stairs/ramps.
• Ability to work all events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
Position is part-time seasonal.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ